If you have any queries about the way we use your personal information or cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded onto your computer (or your mobile phone) from websites that you visit. Cookies contain information that allows websites to recognise that you have used the site before.
There are two broad types of cookies – ‘first party cookies’ and ‘third party cookies’:
- First party cookies are cookies that are served directly by the website operator to your computer, and are often used to recognise your computer when it revisits that site and to remember your preferences as you browse the site. Basically, these are our cookies.
- Third party cookies are served by a service provider on behalf of the website operator, and can be used by the service provider to recognise your computer when you visit other websites. Third party cookies are most commonly used for website analytics or advertising purposes.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. However, they are essential in order to enable you to move around the website. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for service, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
- Performance or analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site and gather information on error messages. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store personal data, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
What cookies do we use?
The section below explains the cookies that may be placed on your machine while using this website and why.
When a user clicks the ‘Accept all’ button on our cookie banner we use a cookie to record this fact so that the banner doesn’t show next time they visit.
For more information please see: http://www.google.com/privacy/privacy-policy.html.
How do I turn cookies off?
All modern browsers allow you to turn off all or third-party cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of certain sites.
These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. You can use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more information or use the following links:
For more information about cookies and how to manage them, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org